- Online Donations: If you are interested in making a donation with a debit or credit card, please click here to donate via our online giving portal.
- Cash Donations: You may stop by our bookkeeping office or drop a donation to ILS in the mail. Cash or checks should be sent to Immanuel Lutheran School, 4650 Sunview Drive, Loveland, CO 80538. Please include your phone number and other contact information if it is not printed on your check.
- Non-Cash Donations: Transferring an asset of stocks, bonds, real estate, or other real property can be a great way to support Immanuel. The donor transfers the asset to Immanuel and then Immanuel sells the item at the current market value. By doing so, Immanuel receives the current value of the asset, you receive a tax-deduction for the same amount, and you avoid capital gains taxes that would apply on the sale.
- Long-Term Giving: Setting up Immanuel as one of your beneficiaries in a will, insurance policy, annuity, or other financial investments can be an ideal way to support our school over a long period of time. Consult your financial advisor and the finance office to help you determine if this is right for you.
- Gifts-in-Kind: If you have a business or skill in the construction, landscaping, repair, food service, advertising, or many other areas, a gift-in-kind donation could be a great blessing to Immanuel. Contact the school office to discuss the details.