ILS Athletics Mission
To give glory to God by equipping students with the tools to mature into servant-leaders, embrace their gifts, and develop a team-first mindset for the benefit of the His Kingdom, participants, and the community.
God has given each student many gifts. Here in the Immanuel Athletics Program, we believe in developing those gifts by challenging students to be their best everyday, by modelling a servant-leader attitude in competition and by sharing each other’s joy and sorrow within the team atmosphere. Therefore our student-athletes will strive to become lights not only in competition but also in the community.
Helping with the Booster Club is a fun and exciting way to meet lots of Immanuel families while supporting Immanuel school spirit. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our Booster Club President.
Interscholastic Sports Offered
- 5th – 8th Grade Girls Basketball
- 5th – 8th Grade Boys Basketball
- 5th – 8th Grade Coed Track
play and good sportsmanship, and emphasize the glory of God over the glory of self and school.
- Respect for yourself, your coach, your team, the officials, and the opponents.
- Positive behavior when we win and positive behavior when we lose.
- Appreciation of teammates, coaches, spectators, and others that support the athletic program.