Christian School Athletics
Immanuel Lutheran School Athletics Mission
To give glory to God by equipping students with the tools to mature into servant-leaders, embrace their gifts, and develop a team-first mindset for the benefit of His Kingdom, participants, and the community.
God has given each student many gifts. As a Christian School Athletics Program, we believe in developing those gifts by challenging students to be their best every day, by modelling a servant-leader attitude in competition, and by sharing each other’s joy and sorrow within the team atmosphere. Therefore our student-athletes will strive to become lights not only in competition but also in the community.
Click here to learn more about enrolling your student at Immanuel.
The ILS Booster Club supports Immanuel’s athletics program. The club is comprised of an energetic group of volunteers who are passionate about Crusader spirit! Volunteers operate the concession stand at the home games for volleyball and basketball, facilitate the ordering of school spirit wear, encourage school pride and more.
Helping with the Booster Club is a fun and exciting way to meet lots of Immanuel families while supporting Immanuel school spirit. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our Booster Club President.
Interscholastic Sports Offered
- 5th – 8th Grade Girls Basketball
- 5th – 8th Grade Boys Basketball
- 5th – 8th Grade Girls Volleyball
- 5th – 8th Grade Coed Track
- Respect for yourself, your coach, your team, the officials, and the opponents.
- Positive behavior when we win and positive behavior when we lose.
- Appreciation of teammates, coaches, spectators, and others that support the athletic program.
Ready to find out more?
Inquire today for more information!